The State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®) program, implemented in spring 2012, includes annual assessments for:
- mathematics at grades 3–8
- reading language arts (RLA) at grades 3-8
- science at grades 5 and 8
- social studies at grade 8
- end-of-course (EOC) assessments for Algebra I, English I, English II, Biology, and U.S History.
Addtional information regarding STAAR assessments can be found on the Texas Education Agency’s STAAR Webpage.
TX Assessment Home Page
STAAR Redesign 2.0 FAQ
Student Practice Test Sign on
STAAR Redesign Short Videos
STAAR Alt. 2 Resources
TX Assessment STAAR Alt. Home Page